- Rinse your readers with lukewarm water and mild soap and dry them with our microfiber cloth.
- Using a tissue, paper towel or your shirt will cause fine scratches over time.
- Do not use any window cleaners, ammonia, bleach or vinegar to clean your reading glasses. It may cause crazing or cracking of the lenses.
- Spray eyeglass cleaner is recommended for anti-reflective coatings.
- Always place your readers down with their lenses facing upward.
- Keep them in their case when not wearing them; never put them unprotected in your pocket or handbag.
- Try to remove your reading glasses with both hands, they will remain in alignment longer.
- Do not leave them in a hot car; the frame or lenses can warp.