The Do's + Don'ts of Reading Glasses CareMarch 21, 2022 Written by Renee Bachner | 0 comments
- rinse with soapy, warm water + clean with our microfiber cloth.
- use special formulated eyeglass spray cleaners.
- use both hands to take your readers on + off.
- use a tissue, paper towel or your shirt to clean lenses.
- use any home spray cleaners on your reading glasses.
- adjust your readers yourself.
- place readers down with lenses facing upward.
- store readers in their case when not wearing them.
- leave reading glasses in a hot or cold car.